Monday, January 14, 2013

The Interracial Taboo

Is it really taboo.  Or just the media and movies like "Jungle Fever"' that make it seem so.

When it comes to penis size is it really true that only Black men have the largest.  I don't really think so.

interracial lovers, interracial, black cock, whitewoman blackman, lovers


My ad that I ran on that list site, where i said I was a SWF looking for a SBM.  I did ask for pictures of these mens faces to be included.  But oh I received so many photos of white mens cocks. 

black cock, blackman


I'm telling you oh those white men should be very proud of those huge monsters they carry in their pants.  Cause of the Black cocks I have seen in my life, well  other then the longest one, these white guys have it going on.

  It's not about the size its how its used.  Size does matter in the circumference of a penis.  




No comments:

Post a Comment