Wednesday, January 23, 2013

How Quickly It All Changes When Motivated

It hasen't even been 2 weeks since I met my Sexting Man.  Oh how smitten I am with him.


setting up sex time with black man, Black man sexting, black man lover, interracial love taboo

I can say I have not been this smitten with any other man in years.  Nope not even Mr. 12 inches of total pleasure.




I'm so taken with him, he's really great at keeping my imagation flowing with all kinds of great sexual pleasurable thoughts.

 I dropped my dating profiles off all the interracial dating site along with POF, and as well with O.K. Cupid.

I deleted Mr. Firemans Number & sexting. As well as over a dozen other numbers.  Then the fellas that have contacted me this week.  Well I can say they are getting the 
"You waited to long speech" from me.

No comments:

Post a Comment