Saturday, January 19, 2013

From Phone Sex & Sexting to Real Life experience

I am still running so hot after by far the most lucious Love Making session I have had in years.

I'm getting all tingly just writing about it.  

Thank you the popular List web site.  Not a dating site.  The personals site.  HMMMMM 

Last week I placed my simple ad Oh he answered it.  Yes Mr. Tall & Handsome.  Very important that he is tall.  I'm so done with these guys 5' 7"- 5'9".  

His kisses are so hot...

Where does this Sexting come in.  Well the week of phone calls & text started as most getting to know yous do.  All was great.  I enjoyed his many comments & adventurous style.  

Then he went on to start talking about his sex style.  He let me know that he is more then most (I am not most) women can undertake.  So much my luck.  Cause I was most curious if he really did last for more then 45min.  

Of course he let me know that he believes himself to be on the most well endowed side. However in my mind not so.  It's however not even an issue.

So back to the sexting I was defiently feeling like I want to meet him so much sooner then later.  His busy work schedule with two full time jobs.  Well it put things in a more difficult coordination of schedule.

Then he tells me he like has a permanate hardon.  That sent me swooning.    Cause how many men by the age of 40 are hard more then soft.  3% maybe.  Ah can last 45 min plus, always hard & great creative sexual thoughts.  So we were most defiently f... each other in each others brain.  It was HOT.

So are the week progressed ah some time was put aside from his life for me...

He arrived...  There in my living room...  Kisses kissed.  Then I detected a bashfullness.  That just made his sexy level go zoom...
Next were in his vehicle making our way to a love palace.

He checks in. off to the room.  kissing begins........
All he said he had not as much like I saud before not even an issue.  He filled me completly so any more would be to much  oh so to much.

I enjoyed his phallus in so many places.  I made him so w.. so excited to be in my presence.   All I had told him during the I do this with sex was that I was very j.... & W..   

I look forward to sooner then later of our next Love Fest.              

No comments:

Post a Comment