Saturday, January 12, 2013

2 new Dates

Ok so POF still has yet to serve me up a plattable black man.

However I know how to keep myself in the flow when I choose.

2 new dates

1.

Middle eastern man who was willing to consider himself black.  He wasnt much drker then my pale complexion.  Would his manhood look more the color of a hotdog???

So he has money, nice car, height,  looks not really, his got that middle age man belly.  Don't know I'll leave him in the mix for now.  No intentions of sleeping with him he is very affectionate.


2.

Legal man , great dark skin, on the pudgy side,  hes at least 50 lbs heavier then his photo.  So guess wht his photo is old.  but hey went t o the movies for a nice date.  he shows lots of stress.

To be...... Life happens



No comments:

Post a Comment