Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Dating Games So Freaking Boring

Update on my dating Life.

UUUUggghhhh 

I've had lots of men circling about me. Since I decided I'm not putting out, it's going to take so much longer.  then there are way to many Virgos out there trying but they just don't go anywhere.  They fill me with promises and don't deliver at all.  Virgo's to fickle for the Aquarius woman.  

Mostly though the ones who want me so bad right now well however they are short.  Like barely taller then me or so thin like squezzing a rag doll.  Yuck!!!  I don't wanna feel like its my nephew in bed.  Oh waht a turn OFF!!!

The dating sites with the tall well built men they live so far away.  Can't seem to find ones close to Boston.  

I tried the List place.  But its so much bloody work to post there every time someone responds to my ad it's axed.  then I have to start again.

So there a middle eastern checking me out hard.  Don't know cause most of what I know about that race of men is that there is a deep belief that all USA women are SLUTS.

Not sure yet I'll let ya know.  Ok

No comments:

Post a Comment