Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Here's a beginning

Being a Caucasian woman there are certain rules.  Personally I have never liked.  I have been super attracted to Black men since High School.



I  married a Carribean Man, then became a widow over 10 years ago.

Back to square one in the Love department.

A while after I was widowed I was ready for a Love in my life.  This is what the blog is about.  Finding interracial love again.

I did not always go about it with the best standards & morals.  Nor do I advocate following the wrong I did do.

This blog will always protect the innocent.  But, hey if the shoe/condom fits I can't help you. You see your self wearing it You did something to  me that was worthy of mentioning be it good, bad or hurtfull.

All I will say is that I live in the NorthEast of the United States.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment