Thursday, October 18, 2012

How Do You Know?

How do you know?

What would you want to know about Interacial Dating Sites?

Ok so one date I had, or actually lets say three different dates, the pictures the Men put up were at least 25-30 years old.  So when I met up with em I know I would not of given him the time of day had I seen a recent photo.  Man he was long past his best selfI was glad I had not put much effort into knowing him more then I did.



Well then there's the ones who only do the head shots.  I asked repeatly for a new picture my fault I still met him.  I sure wish I had shut his number off.

So how do we know the Men are as they say.  We want a new picture thats how.  My warning to you if he only sends head shots watch out if you still meet him.

Best of luck finding your Perfect Black Man

1 comment:

  1. Wow do I know this is true. Oh Man these scheming B.Bstds just looking to get in your drawers.

    Yea I was also mislead. Now if they won't send me a picture with a today date I bypass em schemers quick.

    ReplyDelete