Saturday, February 9, 2013

Youngest Lover I ever had


Youngest Lover I ever had.

Oh the young ones that fall so deep in love with you that you don’t even know about until it to late.
Not long after I was single my best friends godson swooped in to show me that, or so he thought, he could be my lover.  He was all of 18 turning 19.  Which made me 23 years  older then him.  Ouch right!

Well the flirting was great fun I did not take him at all serious in the beginning.
A year passed lots of mutual outing which brought us in contact with one another.  He was home from college semester  telling me how much he talks about me all the time at college.  I was oh no he is in Love with me.
Then the Texting game began. Oh the non-flirting.  Was there, how quickly he fast tracked it to flirting.  All I could think was he’s so young.  He has no experience.  What could he do for me but leave me frustrated.
 We went to movies , down to the beach at night, Fireworks in the city, always with other friends or family along for the trip, took a mini trip here and their.  Then the Beach house for a week idea surfaced.  So I just knew he was trying to create a way to be alone with me.  So he did not have to say it.  So I said no I could not do the Summer beach house.
To think I thought he would stop his pursuit of me how I was so wrong.  It only upped his enthusiasm for me.  Trying all ways to be alone with me.  It was almost time to return to school.   Then he starts bring movies over so we can watch them.  Ha!  I just thought it would be a night of flirting not knowing he managed to commandeered his godmothers house to himself.  Even convinced his brother to go see another friend in the city.
There we were in the super cold room movie in the DVD.  Then he begins to untie my top.  Lips tongue breast nipples fingers.  Oh  so much sexy ness.  He floored me with his expertise.  Could not know such a young guy could go at my love box with his lips fingers tongue.  Leaving me wanting more.  I never went for his pants just so he could hold something back.  This sex session went on for over 4 hours.  Needless to say no sleep was taken.  I left before the sun was to high up.  Oh  I was so wrong when he came to his experience.  Since he had me so wet.  Oh yes so Wet…

It never happened again..  Now he’s gettiin married.  Good luck to him.

No comments:

Post a Comment